The better your choices, the better your retirement will be.
Our choices determine our destiny.
Each of our lives has been defined by the choices we make. The more good choices we make – the better our lives will be. Similarly – the better our good choices are – the better our lives will be.
Our disciplined, six-step Retirement Navigator™ C3 Process™ and suite of powerful, elegantly simple tools will help you make better retirement choices by enabling you to compare the outcomes of your many choices before you need to make them.
With speed, ease and accuracy, these tools forward project the financial implications of your many choices as they collide and connect, allowing you to look back from a powerful future vantage point to determine which set of choices will provide you with the optimal outcome.
By giving you the benefit of hindsight – before you need to commit to your final choices, instead of after – Retirement Navigator™ will help you make better choices. Choices that could add hundreds of thousands to your cash flow and net worth.
a company sponsored pension plan
the lifelong income guarantees of a Defined Benefit Pension Plan
a financial plan that explores their capacity to fund their chosen retirement
a retirement income plan that optimizes their income and minimizes taxes
When you have the right plan and tools, one good thing leads to another.
Climb the ladder of success.
Good choices do not work in a linear fashion. Good choices at one level allow you to make better choices at the next level. However, like climbing a ladder, you must first climb the lower rungs before you can ascend to the higher ones.
Achieve clarity and confidence that your retirement plans are achievable and sustainable.
Take control of your retirement.
Our disciplined, six-step Retirement Navigator™ C3 Process™ and suite of advanced, elegantly simply tools will help you make better decisions about your retirement by delivering the benefit of hindsight before you need to make your choices.
During the process, you'll:
- Explore the financial implications of your many retirement choices as they collide and interact with each other, giving you the clarity you need to determine if your choices are achievable and sustainable.
- Gain a clear understanding of what you plan to do, when you plan to do it, how big you plan to do it, and the confidence of knowing how to best fund these retirement choices.
- Learn your optimal time to stop contributing to RSPs and how much to add to other portfolio assets as you work to top up your savings, increase opportunities to reduce future taxes and maximize your cash flow over the balance of your life.
- Receive a formal retirement income plan containing funding ‘recipes’ for each successive year, identifying which potential cash flow ‘ingredients’ (e.g. RSP, CPP, etc.) to use and how much of each to mix together, allowing you to maximize recurring income streams, avoid costly tax traps and minimize the taxes you’ll pay.
- Mitigate risk by knowing how much money is needed annually and where to draw that money from, empowering your chosen money managers to make better investment choices and put pension-like mechanisms in place to protect your nest egg from inevitable market downturns.
- Achieve the clarity, confidence and convergence needed to ensure your desired retirement happens.