Your Financial Flight Plan
Most of us have spent more time planning our last vacation than planning the rest of our lives. Is it any wonder we worry about the future? At Retirement Navigator™ we understand this worry and our goal is to get you answers about how to get the most life from the money you have.
When you started saving any number of years ago, there was a simple plan, allocate set amounts of money to different accounts and build a nest egg. Deploying those savings from your nest egg to fund your retirement of 20, 30, or even 40 years is not quite so easy. If you have retired or are planning on retiring soon, you don’t want to be left without a master plan on how you will withdraw from the accounts you worked so hard to save into.
At Retirement Navigator, we have developed a suite of powerful tools that support our time tested "C3 Comprehensive Planning" Retirement Income Planning Process to help you accomplish this.
Completing the process will:
- Bring you clarity that your envisioned retirement is possible
- Give you confidence in your future saving and withdrawal strategies
- Arm you with a plan to minimize taxes over the balance of your life.
We will help you make your best choices about:
- How much longer you choose to work (if applicable)
- Your ideal savings strategies as you approach and live in retirement
- The role your home equity may play in your future
- The life choices possible within the constraints of your personal situation
- Future decisions like starting CPP & OAS and when to convert RSP’s to RIF’s
Most importantly we will hand you a personalized drawdown strategy (to minimize how much you will pay away in taxes), that integrates into your personal retirement plan.
We are located in Burlington Ontario and work with people all across Canada using virtual meetings to connect no matter where you are located. Book a free call to find out if the C3 process is right for you. (Package costs $2500)