At retirement, Baby Boomers face an array of new choices not contemplated by previous generations.
Better choices, better life.
- Longer Life Spans: People are living longer and healthier during their retirement. However, as longevity increases, so does the need for a longer-term income stream.
- Demise of the Defined Benefit Pension Plan: Prior generations profited from the wisdom of highly skilled pension plan managers. Today, Baby Boomers need to make their own decisions about how to invest their savings, convert them to an income stream and protect them from inevitable market downturns.
- Caught in the middle: Strapped by the responsibilities of caring for both their adult children and aging parents, Baby Boomers are facing additional financial strain.
- Work optional: Previous generations had a clearly defined finish line that separated their working years from retirement years. Baby Boomers have chosen to transition from work to retirement, making the decision of when to relinquish your reliance on a pay cheque even more important.
- Low investment yields: With traditional investment yields at unprecedented lows, Baby Boomers need to make alternate choices to securely fund their retirement.
Our C3 Process™ enables you to make better choices with Elegant Simplicity.
Our C3 Process™ will help you make better choices about when to stop contributing to RSPs and how much to add to other portfolio assets as you work to top up your savings, increase opportunities to reduce future taxes and maximize your cash flow over the balance of your life.
During the process, you'll explore the financial implications of your many retirement choices as they collide and interact with each other, giving you the clarity you need to determine if your choices are achievable and sustainable.
Our C3 Process™ will help you gain a clear understanding of what you plan to do, when you plan to do it, how big you plan to do it, and the confidence of knowing how to best fund these retirement choices.
As part of the process, you’ll receive a formal retirement income plan containing funding 'recipes'' for each successive year, identifying which potential cash flow 'ingredients' (e.g. RSP, CPP, OAS, etc.) to use and how much of each to mix together. These recipes are specifically designed to optimize recurring income streams and minimize the amount of taxes you'll pay. The financial discipline of this process could add hundreds of thousands of dollars to your cash flow and net worth during your retirement years.
Knowing how much money is needed on an annual basis and where to draw that money from empowers you to make better investment choices. Choices that will enable you to put pension-like mechanisms in place to protect your nest egg from inevitable market downturns.
The C3 Process™ delivers the benefit of hindsight before you make your choices because gaining hindsight after is too late.
Clarity. Confidence. Convergence.
In knowing that the lifestyle choices you have made are truly possible
In knowing the steps that must be followed to bring this life plan to fruition
Choices made at a higher level lead to significantly more money, giving you greater certainty that you'll achieve your desired outcomes